- 2 large cucumbers (~6 and 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow sweet bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the cucumber if desired. I like to leave the peels on as I believe it adds flavor and texture plus good nutrients. 🙂
- Thinly slice the cucumbers. (I use a box grater with a vegetable slicing surface and it takes a few minutes).
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into small pieces. Measure the cherry tomatoes once chopped to make one cup. Finely chop the yellow sweet bell pepper.
- Add the tomato and yellow pepper in with the cucumbers.
- Finely chop the parsley and add it in. If you aren’t eating this right away, place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon peel, olive oil, white wine vinegar, and salt + pepper.
- Right before serving, add the dressing to the cucumbers and adjust to taste. (Add more lemon, salt, or pepper, if desired.)
- Enjoy immediately.