- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a few drops tabasco
- (any other kind of spices and herbs you like)
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 3-4 tbsp superfood salad mix
- a handful of arugula
- some yellow cherry tomatoes
- Mash 1/2 of an avocado with all the herbs and spices. feel free to add whatever you like.
- Toast 2 slices of whole wheat bread in a toaster. add some of the mashed avo and superfood salad mix on top.
- You can eat the arugula and cherry tomatoes with the toasted avo-slices but you can also drizzle some balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top of the arugula and cherry tomatoes and eat 2-3 handful of it as a salad on the side.